When I’m extremely lazy to cook, this is my safe choice. For the first time, I had something similar as an appetizer. The next meeting was enriched with colourful peppers. Afterwards, I searched for a recipe on the internet and today, I offer this simplifier and (but no less tasty) version.
- 1 tofu natural
- 1 smaller onion
- 1 glove of garlic
- approx. 20 cherry paradajok
- 3 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- Remove the excess water from the tofu and cut it into equal pieces.
- Fry the onion in oil. In the end, add garlic to the pan.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. In some, the knife needs to be ‘drilled’ a bit to let the juice run. This is how we add them to the mixture.
- After a while, add tofu and switch to a lower level.
- Finally, season with the remaining ingredients and, if necessary, pour with a little water.
- The finished meal should be served with rice, but if you want a real quickie, just grab some pastries.