My favourite. With my family, I always have them on Fridays together with a glass of red wine. And I don’t exchange that evening for anything in the world. Not even for a party. It is already a habit that I only join my friends after a while
and traditionally I bring a garlic smell with me. [No, of course not, I brush my teeth until my breath is fresh.] We have enriched this classic Italian recipe with dried tomatoes, which perfectly complement the taste. And after so many years, I can tell you that the secret is to indulge in this food really a lot of Parmesan cheese.
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1/2 smaller can of sun-dried tomatoes
- 150 g Grana Padano cheese
- 1 head of garlic
- chilli flakes according to taste
- olive oil
- Put spaghetti in boiling water and cook until soft.
- Press the garlic into the heated olive oil. Then switch the plate to a lower level so that the garlic doesn’t burn.
- After a while, add chili peppers and mix the resulting mixture in a pan from time to time.
- Heat the plate well again and pour the spaghetti into the pan together with some of the water in which they were cooked. This is how we roast them for about 2 minutes.
- Grate the cheese, drain the dried tomatoes from the oil and cut them into small pieces. Add both ingredients to the spaghetti and, if they seem dry, drizzle with olive oil.
- Finally, you can dust them with fresh parsley. Buon appetito!
Leave a Reply