I would like to write that this sauce is indistinguishable from Italian Bolognese, but the truth is that smoked tofu has a strong taste. However, if this taste doesn’t bother you, I bet you will adore this meal as much as I do. Well, my whole non-vegan family enjoys them, so they definitely deserve your attention.
- 1 onion
- 1 smoked tofu
- 1 can of crushed (sliced) tomatoes
- 1/2 of vegetable broth
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3/4 of spaghetti package
- majoram, black pepper
- Put spaghetti in boiling water.
- Cut the onion, fry it in oil and add the crushed tomatoes together with the spices.
- Roast for a while, then add the vegetable broth dissolved in a little water. After three minutes, add the previously crushed tofu and let the mixture simmer.
- Uncover and add the pressed clove of garlic.
- At this time, the spaghetti should be cooked, so we drain it and pour it into the sauce. Mix everything together, season and, if necessary, drip with ketchup.