This recipe accompanied me through my vegan times, and as I mention in my article, even though I switched to vegetarianism, I still like coming back to it.
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 bigger glove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp of plant-based butter
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- chilli flakes
- Cut garlic into thin slices.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions, about halfway through the process add the garlic to the heated olive oil mixed with melted butter. Be careful not to burn it, I recommend switching to a lower level.
- When the garlic is roasted, add preferred amount of chilli flakes.
- After a while, add the soy sauce and let the mixture boil.
- Pour the spaghetti together with a little water in which they were cooked into a pan and mix.
- Finally, put spaghetti in bowls and sprinkle with parsley or vegan cheese.
Leave a Reply