Coconut milk and dried tomatoes – it never occurred to me that the combination of these ingredients could taste good.
However, the opposite is true, so if you want to eat healthy, tasty and also vegan (and after a long day in work you don’t feel like turning in the kitchen for a long time over a lot of pots), this is my number one tip.
- 1 cup of jasmine rice
- 3 Tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 smaller onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 bottle of dried tomatoes
- about 5 cherry tomatoes
- crushed pepper
- Cook the rice according to the instructions.
- Lightly fry it in a pan where we had previously fried the onion with garlic.
- Drizzle the mixture with coconut milk, add fresh and dried tomatoes.
- Finally, dust the risotto with parsley, salt and add dried pepper to taste.
If you want to try it in Indian, I recommend the version with dried turmeric and chili pepper.
Leave a Reply