The food we all love. And we’re a little afraid to make it at home. However, with a pre-prepared dough, you can easily do it. You’ll need just a few basic ingredients and the desire to experiment. In case there is none, I am attaching this recipe and I can tell you that I have tried almost all possibilities. From all my attempts, this one came out as the winner. If you don’t like the vegan version, I recommend sprinkling it with parmesan.
- 1 smoked tofu or tofu with basil
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- a handful of dried tomatoes
- fresh rocket
- 1 can of tomato puree
- pizza dough
- spices according to taste
- Remove the pizza dough from the packaging, spread it out and sprinkle with tomato puree (or strained tomatoes), sprinkle with pizza pepper and/or oregano or basil.
- Remove the excess water from the tofu, crush it with a fork and pour it on the pizza.
- Add pre-sliced fresh tomatoes.
- Add dried tomatoes to the pizza only after about ten minutes of baking.
- Bake the pizza according to the instructions on the package and sprinkle with rocket immediately after removal from the oven.