Where has this recipe been hiding all my life? It is simple, healthy and its Mediterranean aroma matches my taste exactly. Spaghetti is always and everywhere my number one choice, but when it starts to reflect on my weight, I go for this version. It is one of the more basic ones, so of course, you can supplement it with your favourite sauce.
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- a larger clove of garlic
- a handful of sun-dried tomatoes
- fresh basil and oregano to taste
- Peel and grate the zucchini using a special grater into slices, then divide them into strips. Most people add salt and squeeze out the water at this point, but if you don’t, the zucchini will soften faster (and taste better, in my opinion).
- Chop the herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, try to do it as finely as possible.
- Proceed similarly as if making spaghetti Aglio e Olio: Heat olive oil with garlic slices in a pan. After a while, add “spaghetti”.
- Fry for four minutes on a medium flame and then sprinkle the herbs and sun-dried tomatoes into the pan.
- Remove from the heat, stir and transfer to a plate.
- In the end, I recommend dusting with fried onions, which you can also get ready-made.
Leave a Reply